Athleta Credit Card Quick Hits
- Another run of the mill retail-branded credit card
- Can be used to earn rewards at GAP, Athleta, Old Navy, GAP Factory, and the Banana Republic locations
- Visit the Athleta Visa Credit Card Application page to apply
- Already have the card? Simply visit the Athleta Credit Card Login page to gain account access
- Members will earn an immediate $20 off coupon upon approval
In order to apply for the Athleta Visa Credit Card, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
On top of the lucrative $20 off coupon, you will also receive 5 points for every dollar spent when shopping at Athleta (this includes GAP, Old Navy, GAP Factory, and the Banana Republic).
Athleta Card Pros & Cons
- For every 500 points earned, you will receive a $5 off coupon
- No annual fee (big pro)
- 1 point for every dollar spent elsewhere
- Members will receive a special birthday gift
- Does not offer cash back (big con)
- Limited redemption options
- Points expire
Athleta Credit Card Login?
If you are having trouble accessing the site please call 855-327-9209 or check the toll-free number on the back of your card.
Athleta Credit Card Reviews
- ValuePenguin: 78% – Review by Joe Resendiz
- CardCruncher: 2.5 out of 5 – Review by Kailey Fralick
- SuperMoney: Not clear
Does Athleta Visa Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Athleta Visa Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Athleta Credit Card Final Verdict?
Again this card is only useful to consumers who spend a ton of money at Athleta or The GAP branded retailers.
Even then we have a hard time recommending this card due to a joke of a reward program (a $20 off coupon for every 500 points earned… that is pretty pathetic).