BAML Reward Card
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Visa Reward Cards are promoted as a way to reward employees for outstanding performance and to thank customers for business
- Can be used anywhere the Visa logo is present
- Visit baml.com/rewardcard to activate or manage a card
- Available in amounts ranging from $10 to $1000
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Visa Reward Cards are billed as a way to reward employees for a job well done.
These are not credit cards but more of a gift card with a pre-set spending limit.
For example, a company may give away a $100 BAML reward card to their top salesperson for the month.
BAML.com/RewardCard Highlights and Lowlights
- Choose from 8 different style
- Companies are allowed to add their company logo to the card
- Unlike store reward certificates, a Bank of America Merrill Lynch Visa Reward Card gives your employees and customers purchasing power anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- The card is limited to the amount of money placed on the Reward Card
- There is a $15 fee if the card needs to be replaced
- BAML Reward Cards expires nine months from the date of issue
For bulk orders please visit prepaid.bankofamerica.com/LargeCardFAQ.
Any questions in regards to the BAML line of reward cards can be directed to toll-free 1.866.709.8014.
BAML Reward Card Final Verdict
This reward card is actually not a bad idea for a company looking to reward their employees.
Many times companies will issue lame gifts (i.e. watches, ties, pins) when all the employee really wants is cash.
The BAML Reward Card is an excellent way to reward an employee for a job well done in the only thing that matters… cash.
What are your thoughts?
Do you like the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Visa Reward Card as a thank you gift from an employer or would you rather have that gold plated watch?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Also, find out why cash back credit cards suck!