Discover Personal Loan
Discover Bank is now in the personal loan business.
After years of offering high-end credit cards, Discover Bank has made the easy transition to the personal loan game.
To apply simply visit discoverpersonalloans.com.
BUT how does Discover Personal Loans rank with other personal loan companies (i.e. SoFi, Lending Club)?
Let’s take a look!
Here are what some of the bigger financial blogs are saying about a personal loan from Discover.
- NerdWallet: 4.5 out of 5 stars “While Discover loans can be used for other purposes, they work particularly well for debt consolidation because of low rates, direct payment of creditors and flexible repayment terms“
- BankRate: Rating 4 out of 5 – Review by Robin Saks Frankel
Discover Personal Loan Highlights and Lowlights
- No loan origination fees
- No fees as long as you pay on time
- Borrow between $2,500 to $35,000
- Fixed rates with APRs ranging from 6.99% to 24.99%
- Flexible payment plans up to 84 months
- Design loan terms around you
- If you pay the loan of early you will not be charged a fee
- If you have less-than-stellar credit, Discover will most likely deny your application
- The max amount one can borrow is $35,000
If you are looking to borrow more than $35,000 consider a personal loan from SoFi.
SoFi allows loans up to $100,000 and an APR range of 5.99% to 16.24%.
Check out our SoFi Personal Loan review for more information.
Lowest credit score personal loans?
Bother BestEgg and Prosper require a minimum credit score of 640.
Related Content: Looking to Boost your credit rating? Check out Experian.com/Boost today.
DiscoverPersonalLoan.com Customer Service
- Phone: 1-866-248-1255 Monday to Friday, 8 am -11 pm
- Discover Personal Loans P.O Box 5192 Southfield, MI 48086-9907 (forms)
- Discover Personal Loans P.O Box 30954 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0954 (documents)